Multipat multi pattern cylindrical premix
- Highest cost-performance ratio
- Available in different sizes with different burner patterns
- Ideally suited for small size, wall hung boilers
- Superb flame distribution - better control over the total modulation range
The Multipat® premix burner consists of only 3 parts, making it the most cost-effective burner solution for your condensing boiler.
In most cases, the burner is interchangeable with Furipat® refractory stainless steel burners.
The newly designed perforation patterns provide an improved flame distribution over the total burner deck. The burner is available in various lengths and diameters to perfectly fit your combustion chamber.
It has an improved ionization current at the lowest rates to suit gas adaptive systems. It is also EN 483 compliant and has low NOx and CO emission levels. The Multipat® is designed to operate with a wide band of excess air rates from ʎ + 1.1 to 1.5.
The improved design can be used in a wide range of aluminium and stainless steel heat exchangers from various manufacturers.
- Wall hung condensing boilers
- Floor standing boilers
- Instantaneous water heaters
- Gas fired heat pumps
- Multiple industrial premix gas applications
Download the European Burner Solutions Brochure
Download the American Burner Solutions Brochure