We supply customized drying and heating solutions based on gas/electrical infrared and air technologies to a wide range of industries including paper and board, metal processing and various other industrial applications.
Our solutions offer major competitive advantages for your process:
- low energy and operating costs
- high compactness
- higher drying flexibility
- high reliability
Today, more than 1 000 systems have been installed worldwide, of which 60% come from repeat orders with existing customers. We provide service and maintenance options worldwide for the upgrade optimization and improves energy efficiency of existing systems.
Our production platform is headquartered in France and is supported by offices in the USA, Indonesia, China and Brazil, as well as local agent network.
Our global presence means that our products are manufactured to strict international standards of safety and quality. Our local support means that we serve our customers at all times.
Whatever the application, we work closely with our customers to create a lasting solution that answers their needs.
- Founded in 1967 in France (Europe)
- Joined Bekaert group in 2004
- Specialized in gas-fired and electrical infrared systems and air drying
- Customers in over 40 countries and in all markets and sectors
- 100 motivated employees
- Headquartered in Armentières, France (Europe)
- Certified ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004
Download our Corporate brochure: Corporate IR&Air Drying